How can I detect regular expressions in an Outlook-Mail subjectline and automatically hyperlinking it?

Diskutiere How can I detect regular expressions in an Outlook-Mail subjectline and automatically hyperlinking it? im Outlook.com Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; I'm trying to check the subject line to a match with my regex. If it hits I would like to automaticly hyperlink the matches, so my browser opens a...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
I'm trying to check the subject line to a match with my regex. If it hits I would like to automaticly hyperlink the matches, so my browser opens a website after clicking a link.

Another problem is that you can't use HTML code in a subject line, so I can manipulate the html code of the mail body but I can't use "mailItem.subject.HTMLBody" to manipulate the subject line.

I found some solutions for web-add-ins but I'm using VSTO-Add-In.

I thought maybe it exists a kind of overlay or something like that. Or for example like Word is underlining wrong written words, so you can deal with that word by right click.

I hope someone can help me.

sincerely Florian

Thema:

How can I detect regular expressions in an Outlook-Mail subjectline and automatically hyperlinking it?

How can I detect regular expressions in an Outlook-Mail subjectline and automatically hyperlinking it? - Ähnliche Themen

• Die Aufgabe NT TASK\Microsoft\Windows\TaskScheduler\Regular Maintenance wird nach jedem Update geändert.

Die Aufgabe NT TASK\Microsoft\Windows\TaskScheduler\Regular Maintenance wird nach jedem Update geändert.: Hallo, da das Hochfahren von Windows 8.1 lange dauert, fahre ich meinen Rechner ungern runter, sondern lasse ihn über Nacht lieber im Standby...
  • DOS Eingabeaufforderung: rename / reguläre Ausdrücke

DOS Eingabeaufforderung: rename / reguläre Ausdrücke: Hallo, wieso funktioniert bei der DOS-Eingabeaufforderung (Windows 8 sowie 10) der Befehl zum Umbenennen der Dateien nicht mehr wie bis ca...
  • Regular and frequent BSOD (Critical Process Died) after 1709 Update

Regular and frequent BSOD (Critical Process Died) after 1709 Update: Hello everyone, After I get forced to update to 1709 my system first freezes and then crashes with a BSOD telling Critical_Process_Died and no...
  • mein Computer WI10 startet und zeigt dann ein blaues Fenster Stillstandcode DRIFER VERIFIER DETECT

mein Computer WI10 startet und zeigt dann ein blaues Fenster Stillstandcode DRIFER VERIFIER DETECT: mein Computer WI10 startet und zeigt dann ein blaues Fenster Stillstandcode DRIFER VERIFIER DETECTEV VIALATION und startet an einem Stück wer...
  • Abit IP35P: detect drives done, no any drive found

Abit IP35P: detect drives done, no any drive found: mein pc meldet mir immer wieder beim hochfahren diese meldung! detect drives done, no any drive found. hab schon überall gesucht aber nichts...