Hotspot von iphone 7

Diskutiere Hotspot von iphone 7 im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hallo zusammen, es ist nicht möglich mit einen mobilen Hotspot zu nutzen, der von meinem iphone 7 bereitgestellt wird. Es erscheint die Meldung...

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hallo zusammen,

es ist nicht möglich mit einen mobilen Hotspot zu nutzen, der von meinem iphone 7 bereitgestellt wird. Es erscheint die Meldung „ Verbindung mit diesem Netzwerk nicht möglich“.
Es ist jedoch möglich mit diesem iphone 7 eine Verbindung zu irgendeinem anderen Gerät herzustellen.

An dem iphone 7 sollte es also nicht liegen.

Was kann ich tun, um dieses Problem zu lösen?

Hi there,

it is impossible to connect my notebook with the internet using a mobile hotspot from my iphone 7.

The following message appears " It is not possible to connect this device".

On the other side, any other device accepts an hotspot from the iphone 7.

Any idea what I can do to solve this problem?

Thema:

Hotspot von iphone 7

Hotspot von iphone 7 - Ähnliche Themen

iPhone to PC photo transfer via USB stops after seconds: Hi there, I have a brand new, clean install Windows 10 64bit PC and an iPhone. When I connect the phone to the PC, after some seconds I see the...
How can I readd my Windows 10 PC to Microsoft Account Devices: Hello. I removed my Windows 10 PC from "Microsoft Account -> Devices" as it was showing wrong Hardware Infos. Now I am unable to readd this PC to...
Multiple BSODs and crashing: This is already my third post on this problem, because the two other people i talked to stopped responding. Basically I have recently upgraded...
Windows update on October 20, 2020: Yesterday evening was an update on Windows. When I logged on today I had no more access to my NAS server. I spent the day trying to find out what...
Headset not working fine with Windows: Hi everyone I have in general a problem with my Headsets that are connected to my Headset. I can connect the headset to windows an i can hear...
Oben