HELP PLEASE!!!Thousand of mails got lost after I disconnected the Mail.app of my Mac.

Diskutiere HELP PLEASE!!!Thousand of mails got lost after I disconnected the Mail.app of my Mac. im Outlook.com Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; I've connected my outlook account with my Mail.app on my Mac. But before it is all synchronised, I just changed my mind and disconnected them...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
I've connected my outlook account with my Mail.app on my Mac. But before it is all synchronised, I just changed my mind and disconnected them. BUT!! I've lost thousand mails!!! I've tried everywhere but still don't know where i can find them!! PLEASE help me. They are really important for me !!

Thema:

HELP PLEASE!!!Thousand of mails got lost after I disconnected the Mail.app of my Mac.

HELP PLEASE!!!Thousand of mails got lost after I disconnected the Mail.app of my Mac. - Ähnliche Themen

My Account got suspended/banned: Hello, my name is Tim and my Microsoft account has been banned. It has been banned due to my not having the phone number that I put in originally...
Issue since a year! Occasionally I do not receive e-mails from unknown senders. @Microsoft please help!: Hi, I tried to solve this issue since months already ... What I use: Hotmail address on web-frontend outlook.com (browser or device doesn't...
Can't change the language of automated emails from Microsoft: Hello Microsoft community! I have a strange problem with my MS account / profile. Since quite some time I get all automated emails from MS (for...
Can't manage my Subscriptions: Hello, I don't know if the topic belongs in this Category of the forum, but maybe you can help me. I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
Hotmail bloqueado: Mas de 20 años con ni emails y skype, , sin motivos, ninguna violacion me bloquearon y desbloquearon 2 veces estos 5 dias pasado ni podre ya...
Oben