Handhabung von Fontparametern im Fontfile

Diskutiere Handhabung von Fontparametern im Fontfile im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hallo Zusammen! Ich hatte nachfoldenden Text schon einmal unter der Rubrick System eingestellt und dort wurde auch entsprechend gehandelt aber...

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hallo Zusammen!
Ich hatte nachfoldenden Text schon einmal unter der Rubrick System eingestellt und dort wurde auch entsprechend gehandelt aber anscheinend nicht in die Abteilung Office weitergeleitet.

Every font has two tables to control the script.

1. table gsub (letterreplacement)
It is possible to replace letters trough one other letter.
Notepad and Fontview are working correct.
Write and Word are n o t working correct.
Take your own font Calibri (size 72 to see details). It should change f and i to fi (0xfb01).

2. table gpos (kerning - distance between two letters)
kerning is everywhere unknown.
My distance was visible also without glasses and in a not Microsoftprogram it works.

Excel, Powerpoint ..... ?

Win 7, Office 2010

Aus dem alten Write ist ja inzwischen Wordpad geworden.
Außerdem "erhöhe" ich auf Office 2013

Gruß vom Schreiber

Thema:

Handhabung von Fontparametern im Fontfile

Handhabung von Fontparametern im Fontfile - Ähnliche Themen

Mails are synchronized multiple times: Hi, I have two microsoft accounts. In one of them, I added the other account as "Connected account". This was working since months now, but...
Virtual Smartcard Windows 10 2004 not working: Hi all, in my company we are using a special vpn client. There is a 3-factor authentication. First logging in with user and password. Then a...
Unwanted Software installs Firefox/Chrome addon and cannot be disabled or removed and reinstalls itself: Hello! I recently installed an Android emulator called "Andy" and with it came a lot of other things that installed themselves on my PC (win7)...
(PowerShell) Loop through get-aduser and insert to sql-table: Hello, I try to insert all Results from Get-Aduser into a SQL Table / Database I already did it with a variable, like $u = get-aduser... and so...
Display problems Surface Laptop first generation for the second time!: Dear Sirs and Madams, I purchased a Microsoft Laptop for the first time back in 2018. At some point the display randomly started to open pages...
Oben