Gta Sab Andreas Mods:was versteht man von "back up" in SA ?

Diskutiere Gta Sab Andreas Mods:was versteht man von "back up" in SA ? im Games Forum Forum im Bereich Software Forum; Also mein problem ein animations mod:Grab one of the 4 pickups: -Beer for just drinking from (no effects). -Wine/Rum for drinking and getting...
L

LOLIG

Threadstarter
Also mein problem ein animations mod:Grab one of the 4 pickups:

-Beer for just drinking from (no effects).

-Wine/Rum for drinking and getting drunk (swervy screen and handling respose degrade)

-Blunt for just smoking (no high).

-Weed plant for smoking and getting high (swervy scren, handling degrade, and gamespeed drop).

in 3 locations:

-new game spawn (go left up onto the lawn)

-Ryders backyard

-The Bar

-BACKUP your original main.scm(Rockstar games\GTA San Andreas\data\scripts), and replace it with this one.

wie stellt man das an?
danke vorraus

Anhänge

• README.txt
    2,6 KB · Aufrufe: 177
  • main.zip
    1 MB · Aufrufe: 72
L

LOLIG

Threadstarter
Also mein problem ein animations mod:Grab one of the 4 pickups:

-Beer for just drinking from (no effects).

-Wine/Rum for drinking and getting drunk (swervy screen and handling respose degrade)

-Blunt for just smoking (no high).

-Weed plant for smoking and getting high (swervy scren, handling degrade, and gamespeed drop).

in 3 locations:

-new game spawn (go left up onto the lawn)

-Ryders backyard

-The Bar

-BACKUP your original main.scm(Rockstar games\GTA San Andreas\data\scripts), and replace it with this one.

wie stellt man das an?
danke vorraus
main.zip ist das programm.downloadet es wenn ihr interessiert seid.^^

J

jdr_85

Einfach die genannte Datei aus dem Ordner in ein Sicherungsverzeichnis kopieren.

Thema:

Gta Sab Andreas Mods:was versteht man von "back up" in SA ?

Gta Sab Andreas Mods:was versteht man von "back up" in SA ? - Ähnliche Themen

Unwanted Software installs Firefox/Chrome addon and cannot be disabled or removed and reinstalls itself: Hello! I recently installed an Android emulator called "Andy" and with it came a lot of other things that installed themselves on my PC (win7)...
SUGGESTION: Make my life easier by allowing me to set up multiple desktops: What exactly do I mean with that? I'll explain: Let's say, I have a project that I want to focus on, and I need a bunch of programs and...
DWM.exe GPU usage spikes: Hello, since a couple of days im having problems with the DWM.exe process using an absurb amount of GPU resources while browsing the web...
PC-Game can not start due to error 0x0000604: Hi there, I have a issue with the game hearts of iron 4. When launching the game it shows the error code 0x0000604. Here a screenshoot...
DWM.exe high GPU usage & spikes: Hello, since a couple of days im having problems with the DWM.exe process using an absurb amount of GPU resources while browsing the web...
Oben