Gothic - The Film Released!

Diskutiere Gothic - The Film Released! im Games-News Forum im Bereich News; Hallo! Gothic - The Film Released! 1:43:45 of gameplay footage. A few months ago, dedicated fans of the Gothic series compiled a feature...

Pvt.Caparzo

Threadstarter
Hallo!

1:43:45 of gameplay footage.

A few months ago, dedicated fans of the Gothic series compiled a feature length film of the very first Gothic game made of in-game videos and with the dialogue spoken while playing the game. They managed to cover the entire plot of the game and with the help of the actors who spoke the characters as well as Piranha Bytes and the community of World of Gothic, the film was released in September 2006 shortly before the release of Gothic 3. Months later, an English version has been released. Both movies have been added in our download area (thanks: World of Gothic). Enjoy :)

Gothic - The Film (English) (556.94MB)
Gothic - The Film (German) (630.8MB)

Quelle: gamershell.com

Thema:

Gothic - The Film Released! - Ähnliche Themen

AMD Radeon 7570M DirectX Error: Seit den letzten Updates funktioniert der Grafikchip AMD Readeon 7670M nicht mehr. Die neue DirectX Version ist nicht mit dem Grafikchip...
Dolby Atmos for Home Theater: So I just had a very nice converastion with one of the MS Support guys again Whats the problem? Well as the Title says: Dolby Atmos for Home...
Windows 10 Bluescreen caused by ntoskrnl.exe pls help: So... for now about 3 months or so my PC started crashing on me for no apparent reason (at first). There are no patterns or anything, it just...
Language Settings - Windows Store, Xbox App etc: Hello, I am having a really hard time setting the language of my Windows 10 Store to English. The same goes for the PC Game Pass (Xbox Beta)...
What are the rules regarding casing of values for environment variable USERNAME in Windows?: One of my customers says that in his AD usernames have mixed case sometimes and besides that, that people are able to successfully login using...
Oben