Getting several Bluescreen errors need help

Diskutiere Getting several Bluescreen errors need help im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hello, my PC randomly crashes ingame (CSGO) (30min to 1h playtime) and gives me the Bluescreen with CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT as error message. I...

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hello,
my PC randomly crashes ingame (CSGO) (30min to 1h playtime) and gives me the Bluescreen with CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT as error message.
I am trying to fix this problem a whole week already. First I did was installing the newest Drivers and Updates for my Windows 10 OS, GPU and Intel CPU. That did not help at all. I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro 64bit and downloaded all Drivers and Updates again.
I updated the Processor Drivers with the Intel(R) Driver Update Utility 2.6 and also with sdi-tool.org.
Both of these Tools and Windows Update itself are showing me that I have the latest Drivers and Updates installed.
I monitored my system with hwinfo while I was about 1h ingame in CSGO. (For reproducing the bluescreen with hwinfo)
it showed me that my average Temperature was around 74,62°C while maximum Temp was over 85°C for a short time.
My System specs: * CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k * CPU-Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 * Mainboard: Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H-BK rev1.0 (Bios Version: F8) * GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 * RAM: Kingston HyperX Savage 16GB kit 2400MHz CL11 * PSU: be quiet! Straight Power E10 600W * SSD: Curcial MX100 512GB
I never overclocked any of my Hardware, nor did I recently change anything.

HWINFO Logfile: http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/YmP9NXPt/file.html

Furthermore I installed the latest Utillities and Updates from GIGABYTE for my mainboard (Appcenter, System InfoViewer, Bios Version upgraded from F6 to F8) V-Tune from this site:
http://www.gigabyte.de/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4979#dl

After I did the BIOS Update and the small other software changes, my system got immediately frozen whenever I logged in my Windows account.

Sometimes it said DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION sometimes it said VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR as a Bluescreen error message. It was a pain because I couldn't even use the PC and try to fix it. I tried something in the BIOS and did a system restore (to 1 day before) but that didn't help at all. Then I Thought Ok i do a fresh install again but Windows aborted the installation because of an unwanted restart or something. However i can log in now to my PC. I don't know whether this is just one unique time or the problem got fixed somehow.

Next thing is, that the system is not creating any minidumps for the CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error. It did only create one minidump for the "not able to log in because instant crash" errors. I uploaded it here:

http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/sz1F8g3Q/file.html

I am desperate and need help!

Thank you in Advance!

Thema:

Getting several Bluescreen errors need help

Getting several Bluescreen errors need help - Ähnliche Themen

Error "0x80070002" trying to install "cumulative update KB4586781": Hi, after checking for updates and trying to install the cumulative update KB4586781 on Windows 10, I got the error message "0x80070002". I...
Bluescreen: MICROCODE REVISION MISMATCH: Hey, recently I've been having the problem that on startup my PC instantly goes to a bluescreen containing the error code "MICROCODE REVISION...
WIN 10 Microsoft Store EXTREMELY slow download.: I bought Forza Horizon 3 and it just won't download (like any other app). Its always "In Queue" or it says "starting download" but after a while...
PC won't boot from recovery USB: Hello guys! I really need your help with my PC! The background story: I took my online exam and then shut down my PC. As far as I remember...
Android Emulator Causes Windows 10 Crash and goes to BSOD: Hi, I have a problem with running Android Emulator in my Visual Studio. I am using Visual Studio 2019 and I have created just a blank simple...
Oben