Flagged mails in sent folder are not showing up in the TODO sidebar

Diskutiere Flagged mails in sent folder are not showing up in the TODO sidebar im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hi all, I am using Outlook 2016 with an IMAP account and use the ToDo Sidebar to follow up emails. If i flag an email in the inbox it is showed...

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hi all,

I am using Outlook 2016 with an IMAP account and use the ToDo Sidebar to follow up emails.

If i flag an email in the inbox it is showed up in the TODO List in the sidebar and I am reminded on this topic until I unflag it. But if I flag a sent mail in the "sent" folder it is not being showed in my TODO list.

Flagging of sent mails is essential for my daily doing, please help me how I can resolve this issue.

For the TODO bar there are no extra filters configured.

Thanks in advance!

Thema:

Flagged mails in sent folder are not showing up in the TODO sidebar

Flagged mails in sent folder are not showing up in the TODO sidebar - Ähnliche Themen

Mails are synchronized multiple times: Hi, I have two microsoft accounts. In one of them, I added the other account as "Connected account". This was working since months now, but...
Outlook 16.40 for macOS empty deleted items folder and trash folder upon closing the program: I upgraded from a 2007 to a 2020 MacBook Pro and Outlook is very different. How, in Outlook 16.40 for macOS, do I automatically empty deleted...
Searching in the Windows Menu: My problem is that the searching function is completely disabled. So I also already started this problem finding program, it said "Searching is...
Hotmail bloqueado: Mas de 20 años con ni emails y skype, , sin motivos, ninguna violacion me bloquearon y desbloquearon 2 veces estos 5 dias pasado ni podre ya...
Disk Space not freed after uninstalling a game on xbox app on windows.: Hello, i uninstalled the game Final Fantasy 15 via xbox app on windows, but the 80+GB disk space were not being freed. I looked in the...
Oben