Exchange and Outlook for small companies

Diskutiere Exchange and Outlook for small companies im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hi, currently my company has two employees. We have our email server with STRATO and use Microsoft Outlook (via pop3 / smtp) as our Email...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hi,

currently my company has two employees. We have our email server with STRATO and use Microsoft Outlook (via pop3 / smtp) as our Email "browser".

While I use functions like Calender, Aufgaben and Journal, it is not possible to "share this" with my employee. Likewise, it is not possible for my employee to share his calender with me (for example, when I look to see if he has free time, it is not there, becuase we don't share a server.

Additionally, my employee cannot send mails from my account. And the setup with Strato is first come first serve on the email, that is, if he connects to the strato mail server before I do, he loads all my mails to him and I don't sse them.

I am also not happen with the SPAM control with STRATO.

At my customer, they have a full blown outlook and exchange server.

Is there a way to get Exchange for my company and port my email addresses to Microsoft - as a hosted solution. What would this cost?

Thanks for the help!!!

Thema:

Exchange and Outlook for small companies

Exchange and Outlook for small companies - Ähnliche Themen

• Gmail Konto mit outlook(Exchange) Angemeldet, Posteingang leer

Gmail Konto mit outlook(Exchange) Angemeldet, Posteingang leer: Guten Tag, Ich benutze zum ersten mal Outlook und habe mich mit meinem Gmail Konto in Outlook Angemeldet. Bei der Anmeldung habe ich manuell...
  • Mein Exchange 2013 Konto in Outlook Live hinzufügen

Mein Exchange 2013 Konto in Outlook Live hinzufügen: Hallo zusammen, ich würde gerne mein Exchange 2013 Postfach gerne auch in Outlook Live hinzufügen. Nach mehreren Versuchen klappt es einfach...
  • Outlook 365 Synchronistationsprobleme Exchange ActivSync

Outlook 365 Synchronistationsprobleme Exchange ActivSync: Exchange-Synchronisation funktioniert nicht. Firewall im Domainnetzwerk muss beim Einrichten deaktiviert sein, ohne deaktivierung funktioniert...
  • Outlook wird nach neuinstallation mit Microsoft Exchange verbunden

Outlook wird nach neuinstallation mit Microsoft Exchange verbunden: Wünsche allen einen gesunden Tag; Mein Laptop war zu einer Garantiereparatur und als er zurückkam war alles gelöscht bzw. ich musste den Laptop...