Edit mp3s as mobile ringtones

Diskutiere Edit mp3s as mobile ringtones im WinXP - Software Forum im Bereich Windows XP Forum; Hi, can somebody point me to a - preferably free - very simple program to edit (cut) mp3 tunes so they can be used as mobile ringtones? Example...

windozer

Threadstarter
Hi,

can somebody point me to a - preferably free - very simple program to edit (cut) mp3 tunes so they can be used as mobile ringtones?
Example: I have a tune I want to use, but there´s an intro of 20sec that I don´t want. That´s unpractical because I rarely take more than 20sec to answer, so I´ll never hear the rest of the tune...
Thanks a lot!
Regards,

Windozer

P.S.: OK, I see that Audacity is also available for Windows. Somebody pointed that out to me for use on a Linuxbox. I guess that will do it.

Thema:

Edit mp3s as mobile ringtones

Edit mp3s as mobile ringtones - Ähnliche Themen

Headset not working fine with Windows: Hi everyone I have in general a problem with my Headsets that are connected to my Headset. I can connect the headset to windows an i can hear...
Surface Keyboard - How can I connect it at startup so I can use it in BIOS and other OS (without reconnecting it in Windows again): Hello! I have the microsoft surface ergonomic keyboard. I'd like to use it in Ubuntu and Windows at the same time without messing with the...
Disk Space not freed after uninstalling a game on xbox app on windows.: Hello, i uninstalled the game Final Fantasy 15 via xbox app on windows, but the 80+GB disk space were not being freed. I looked in the...
Unwanted Software installs Firefox/Chrome addon and cannot be disabled or removed and reinstalls itself: Hello! I recently installed an Android emulator called "Andy" and with it came a lot of other things that installed themselves on my PC (win7)...
Your message couldn't be delivered because you weren't recognized as a valid sender: Hello, I tried to send an email from my outlook account and got this information: Your message couldn't be delivered because you weren't...
Oben