Display problems Surface Laptop first generation for the second time!

Diskutiere Display problems Surface Laptop first generation for the second time! im Surface Book / Pro Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Dear Sirs and Madams, I purchased a Microsoft Laptop for the first time back in 2018. At some point the display randomly started to open pages...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Dear Sirs and Madams,

I purchased a Microsoft Laptop for the first time back in 2018. At some point the display randomly started to open pages without me doing anything.

This was during guarantee. So I got a new one. Obviously the new one wasn´t really new and now the Display broke just two months after the guarantee was still working. The Laptop never fell down or anything similar happenend. One of your supporters on the phone told me that the cause of it (it`s only a Little crack in the inside of the Laptop, you can`t feel anything) is because it wasn´t constructed the way it should be. Now you want 480 Euros for a Laptop that I bought for 1.200 Euros!!! How can that be possible??! And there isn`t even a real way to complain and tell somebody who holds a high position in the company!! I will not recommend this product to anyone!

Thanks for your attention!

Thema:

Display problems Surface Laptop first generation for the second time!

Display problems Surface Laptop first generation for the second time! - Ähnliche Themen

Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows: Hello everyone, i have problems with my Surface Pro 4. I use Onenote a lot and till now it worked fine, but since a week the Surface crashed...
Pen writes without touching surface (pro 7): Hello, my pen writes without touching the surface, leaving a very slurred writing/drawing. It cannot really be used that way. I tried the...
Surface Keyboard - How can I connect it at startup so I can use it in BIOS and other OS (without reconnecting it in Windows again): Hello! I have the microsoft surface ergonomic keyboard. I'd like to use it in Ubuntu and Windows at the same time without messing with the...
surface 7 pro-after 30 seconds type-cover goes into standby: Hi all, I need help! I bought a new Surface Pro 7 with a type cover. But if I don't use the type-cover for around 30 seconds, it doesn't...
Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows / Surface findet Windows nicht: Hallo zusammen, da die Website auf der ich vorher war, auf Englisch war, habe ich meine Frage zunächst auf Englisch geschrieben. Jetzt wo hier...
Oben