Disk Space not freed after uninstalling a game on xbox app on windows.

Diskutiere Disk Space not freed after uninstalling a game on xbox app on windows. im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hello, i uninstalled the game Final Fantasy 15 via xbox app on windows, but the 80+GB disk space were not being freed. I looked in the...

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hello,

i uninstalled the game Final Fantasy 15 via xbox app on windows, but the 80+GB disk space were not being freed.

I looked in the "WindowsApps" folder and there was a FinalFantasy folder, taking up 80+GB of disk space.

Unfortunately I am not able to delete this folder.

I gave me permission to enter the WindowsApps folder, but when I try to delete the FinalFantasy folder, it says, that I have to get permission from the SYSTEM.

Uninstalling and reinstalling the xbox app didn't work.

Can someone please help me in this matter?

Regards

Thema:

Disk Space not freed after uninstalling a game on xbox app on windows.

Disk Space not freed after uninstalling a game on xbox app on windows. - Ähnliche Themen

Why doesn't rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" open the actual file location but a weird shortcut location instead on: On Windows 10 rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" doesn't open the files' "actual location" but just a folder in...
Windows update on October 20, 2020: Yesterday evening was an update on Windows. When I logged on today I had no more access to my NAS server. I spent the day trying to find out what...
Cant open some apps being on a standard not local account (no admin rights): I recenltly watched a tutorial on youtube to have a more secure Computer. Before that I only have one account (not local), which had admin...
Why does the folder layout in Windows Explorer look different depending on which way it was opened?: Hello, sometimes I notice that the folder layout in Windows Explorer doesn't look the way I set it up. For example, these are screenshots of...
WhatsApp Desktop app continuously disappearing after pinning it to the taskbar: Good Day, since a few days I constantly experience an issue that I never had before: When I pin the WhatsApp Desktop app from the Windows Store...
Oben