Delete AD Sync User

Diskutiere Delete AD Sync User im Office Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hello, is there any chance to delete the AD Sync user? This user was responsible for AD Sync, but that is deactivated now. Thanks!
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hello,

is there any chance to delete the AD Sync user? This user was responsible for AD Sync, but that is deactivated now.

Thanks!

Thema:

Delete AD Sync User

Delete AD Sync User - Ähnliche Themen

Disk Space not freed after uninstalling a game on xbox app on windows.: Hello, i uninstalled the game Final Fantasy 15 via xbox app on windows, but the 80+GB disk space were not being freed. I looked in the...
How to activate new 2-in-1 touch features in 2004 without removing keyboard: In 2004 there are new touch features (like enhanced touch mode or so) that automatically activates when I remove the keyboard. It gets deactivated...
Mails are synchronized multiple times: Hi, I have two microsoft accounts. In one of them, I added the other account as "Connected account". This was working since months now, but...
Movie Maker: Hello, Unfortunately, I do have a problem with a Microsoft movie maker file. I know Microsoft doesn’t support the program anymore but I‘ve used...
group fileexplorer: hallo, iam looking for an systemwide solution forever and not partial and not for moment/session.... i want to disable the nagging, useless and...
Oben