Daisy Chain does not work with Quadro FX 880 M, 2 x Dell U2415 on Win-7

Diskutiere Daisy Chain does not work with Quadro FX 880 M, 2 x Dell U2415 on Win-7 im Windows 7 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hello everybody This is my first attempt to ask "the internet" about an IT topic. I've chosen this group, although it might me not exactly...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hello everybody This is my first attempt to ask "the internet" about an IT topic. I've chosen this group, although it might me not exactly appropriate... I do have the following setup: Elitebook 8540w workstation (my old bby!) running with Quadro FX 880 M on Win-7, i7 M620 64-Bit. Now I wanted to expand my screen with 2 extra Dell U2415 screens in daisy chain setup using twice DP to DP cables. But after trying all hacks and tricks I knew and could search for, I only manage to mirror the two screens. Meaning, that I can disable the Laptop screen by closing, Dell 1 is properly showing main desk screen instead, but Dell 2 is just mirroring 100 %. I already followed the advice to enable DP 1.2 on Dell 1 and to disable DP 1.2 on Dell 2. Still mirroring. Does anybody have an idea if it is even posible with my HW? Thank you so much and best regards!

Thema:

Daisy Chain does not work with Quadro FX 880 M, 2 x Dell U2415 on Win-7

Daisy Chain does not work with Quadro FX 880 M, 2 x Dell U2415 on Win-7 - Ähnliche Themen

Blue screen: Hello. I have a big problem with my computer, I have it for 3-4 months and everything was ok until yesterday. suddenly a blue screen with various...
Network Adapter Driver: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I had some issues with audio and video so i used LatencyMon, which told me i have problems with the Network...
Headset not working fine with Windows: Hi everyone I have in general a problem with my Headsets that are connected to my Headset. I can connect the headset to windows an i can hear...
Multiple BSODs and crashing: This is already my third post on this problem, because the two other people i talked to stopped responding. Basically I have recently upgraded...
Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows: Hello everyone, i have problems with my Surface Pro 4. I use Onenote a lot and till now it worked fine, but since a week the Surface crashed...
Oben