Connecting surface earbuds to two devices

Diskutiere Connecting surface earbuds to two devices im Surface Book / Pro Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Is it possible, if using an android phone and a surface book to connect the earbuds similitaniously to each of those devices? Having the surface...

MS-User

Threadstarter
Is it possible, if using an android phone and a surface book to connect the earbuds similitaniously to each of those devices?

Having the surface audio app installed on both devices, it's still hard to quickly change audio between the phone and the laptop.

Thema:

Connecting surface earbuds to two devices

Connecting surface earbuds to two devices - Ähnliche Themen

Microsoft Surface Pro 6 Wi-Fi speed problems: Hello community I have a problem with the built in "marvell avastar" wifi card in my Surface Pro 6. When I connect to my 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi network...
No video output via USB C Hub on Surface Laptop 3: Hi, I am using a surface laptop 3 together with an Anker USB C Hub. One week ago I ordered an extenal display (HP24 fw). When it arrived I...
Display problems Surface Laptop first generation for the second time!: Dear Sirs and Madams, I purchased a Microsoft Laptop for the first time back in 2018. At some point the display randomly started to open pages...
Virtual Smartcard Windows 10 2004 not working: Hi all, in my company we are using a special vpn client. There is a 3-factor authentication. First logging in with user and password. Then a...
PC won't boot from recovery USB: Hello guys! I really need your help with my PC! The background story: I took my online exam and then shut down my PC. As far as I remember...
Oben