Cannot install several monthly Windows security rollup updates

Diskutiere Cannot install several monthly Windows security rollup updates im Windows 7 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Hi, I cannot install the following Windows security rollup updates: - 2017-03 (KB4012215) - 2017-12 (KB4054518) -2018-10 (KB4462923) I am...

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hi,

I cannot install the following Windows security rollup updates:

- 2017-03 (KB4012215)

- 2017-12 (KB4054518)

-2018-10 (KB4462923)

I am using Bitdefender as anti-Virus Programm. It indicates the last 2 updates as to be installed. If I am trying to install them through Bitdefender, I get the error message below:

The download is interrupted due to a lacking Internet Connection but the Computer is actually connected to the Internet through WiFi.

I then downloaded the 3 security rollups from the Microsoft Website. When I run the either one of the files, I get the following error message, telling me that the update was not installed without giving an error code.

Has anybody come across similiar problems? I am not even sure if all the other monthly security rollups are installed. How can I check that?

Any advice/support would be much appreciated. I am using Window 7 for x64.

Best regards

Thema:

Cannot install several monthly Windows security rollup updates

Cannot install several monthly Windows security rollup updates - Ähnliche Themen

Error "0x80070002" trying to install "cumulative update KB4586781": Hi, after checking for updates and trying to install the cumulative update KB4586781 on Windows 10, I got the error message "0x80070002". I...
Unwanted Software installs Firefox/Chrome addon and cannot be disabled or removed and reinstalls itself: Hello! I recently installed an Android emulator called "Andy" and with it came a lot of other things that installed themselves on my PC (win7)...
Network Adapter Driver: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I had some issues with audio and video so i used LatencyMon, which told me i have problems with the Network...
Windows Store gone, can´t reinstall?? / Windows Store verschwunden, kann nicht neu installieren??: For some reason my Microsoft Store has disapeared and I can´t even find the parts of it, that are supposed to be reset/whatever on my System...
Surface Pro 4 can't find Windows: Hello everyone, i have problems with my Surface Pro 4. I use Onenote a lot and till now it worked fine, but since a week the Surface crashed...
Oben