cannot create a restore point (0x81000202, missing volume shadow copy service)

Diskutiere cannot create a restore point (0x81000202, missing volume shadow copy service) im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hello friends, last night, when I was surfing on youtube, came something in action center. It said that something wrong with backup and...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hello friends,

last night, when I was surfing on youtube, came something in action center. It said that something wrong with backup and recovery. Then I tried to create a restore point but I failed. The desciption is so :" the volume shadow copy service used by system restore is not working".

Then I haved found severals solutions to this in google. Some people said that the volume shadow copy service should be active. So I get into Computer Management -------> services and applications -------->services. Accroding to their words there should be something here called volume shadow copy service, but I cannot find it.

Can someone tell me how to fix it? Thanks very much.

And here are some information about my laptop:
Razer Blader the late 2016
System: Windows 10
Update history:

Thema:

cannot create a restore point (0x81000202, missing volume shadow copy service)

cannot create a restore point (0x81000202, missing volume shadow copy service) - Ähnliche Themen

WhatsApp Desktop app continuously disappearing after pinning it to the taskbar: Good Day, since a few days I constantly experience an issue that I never had before: When I pin the WhatsApp Desktop app from the Windows Store...
Error "0x80070002" trying to install "cumulative update KB4586781": Hi, after checking for updates and trying to install the cumulative update KB4586781 on Windows 10, I got the error message "0x80070002". I...
Disk Space not freed after uninstalling a game on xbox app on windows.: Hello, i uninstalled the game Final Fantasy 15 via xbox app on windows, but the 80+GB disk space were not being freed. I looked in the...
Why doesn't rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" open the actual file location but a weird shortcut location instead on: On Windows 10 rightclicking a start menu app and clicking on "open file location" doesn't open the files' "actual location" but just a folder in...
Takes too long to open Excel files from network drive: Hi all, To open Excel files from network drive takes about 35 sec. after the initial login. But after that, I can open excel files from the...
Oben