Bluetooth drivers for AIRPODS in WIN7

Diskutiere Bluetooth drivers for AIRPODS in WIN7 im Windows 7 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Dear all, I am facing some troubles while connecting my Airpods via Bluetooth on a WIN7 machine. The BT antenna recognize the device properly but...

MS-User

Threadstarter
Dear all,
I am facing some troubles while connecting my Airpods via Bluetooth on a WIN7 machine. The BT antenna recognize the device properly but it cannot install the drivers. On the net there is anything to find. And Apple's saying it is a third party (Microsoft) problem.

Can you help me on that?

Thanks and cheers
Alessio

Thema:

Bluetooth drivers for AIRPODS in WIN7

Bluetooth drivers for AIRPODS in WIN7 - Ähnliche Themen

Unwanted Software installs Firefox/Chrome addon and cannot be disabled or removed and reinstalls itself: Hello! I recently installed an Android emulator called "Andy" and with it came a lot of other things that installed themselves on my PC (win7)...
Error "0x80070002" trying to install "cumulative update KB4586781": Hi, after checking for updates and trying to install the cumulative update KB4586781 on Windows 10, I got the error message "0x80070002". I...
WhatsApp Desktop app continuously disappearing after pinning it to the taskbar: Good Day, since a few days I constantly experience an issue that I never had before: When I pin the WhatsApp Desktop app from the Windows Store...
Display problems Surface Laptop first generation for the second time!: Dear Sirs and Madams, I purchased a Microsoft Laptop for the first time back in 2018. At some point the display randomly started to open pages...
AMD Ryzen 7 Radeon Graphics fails after Hyper-V Hypervisor installation: On a brand-new HP ProBook G7 system with AMD Ryzen 7 4700U processor and build-in Radeon Vega 7 graphics, upon the first reboot after installing...
Oben