Bluetooth drivers for AIRPODS in WIN7

Diskutiere Bluetooth drivers for AIRPODS in WIN7 im Windows 7 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community Fragen; Dear all, I am facing some troubles while connecting my Airpods via Bluetooth on a WIN7 machine. The BT antenna recognize the device properly but...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Dear all,
I am facing some troubles while connecting my Airpods via Bluetooth on a WIN7 machine. The BT antenna recognize the device properly but it cannot install the drivers. On the net there is anything to find. And Apple's saying it is a third party (Microsoft) problem.

Can you help me on that?

Thanks and cheers
Alessio

Thema:

Bluetooth drivers for AIRPODS in WIN7

Bluetooth drivers for AIRPODS in WIN7 - Ähnliche Themen

Display problems Surface Laptop first generation for the second time!: Dear Sirs and Madams, I purchased a Microsoft Laptop for the first time back in 2018. At some point the display randomly started to open pages...
Virtual Smartcard Windows 10 2004 not working: Hi all, in my company we are using a special vpn client. There is a 3-factor authentication. First logging in with user and password. Then a...
Bluetooth audio device not working anymore: What I tried so far: - Restarting audio device - Enabling / Disabling bluetooth - Removing / adding Bluetooth device - Reinstalling bluetooth...
AMD Ryzen 7 Radeon Vega7 graphics driver fails after Hyper-V Hypervisor installation: On a brand-new HP ProBook 455 G7 system with AMD Ryzen 7 4700U processor and build-in Radeon Vega 7 graphics, upon the first reboot after...
AMD Ryzen 7 Radeon Graphics fails after Hyper-V Hypervisor installation: On a brand-new HP ProBook G7 system with AMD Ryzen 7 4700U processor and build-in Radeon Vega 7 graphics, upon the first reboot after installing...
Oben