Bluescreen: MICROCODE REVISION MISMATCH

Diskutiere Bluescreen: MICROCODE REVISION MISMATCH im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hey, recently I've been having the problem that on startup my PC instantly goes to a bluescreen containing the error code "MICROCODE REVISION...

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hey, recently I've been having the problem that on startup my PC instantly goes to a bluescreen containing the error code "MICROCODE REVISION MISMATCH" and then the PC just restarts. I tried updating the BIOS of the previous motherboard, but when I did the PC wouldn't put out any video signal, meaning I couldn't even access the BIOS anymore, with was why I replaced it.

My PC:
Processor: Ryzen 3700X
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 Aorus M
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R9 270X
Ram: Corsair Vengance LPX 16 GB 3000MHz

All help is welcomed.

Thema:

Bluescreen: MICROCODE REVISION MISMATCH

Bluescreen: MICROCODE REVISION MISMATCH - Ähnliche Themen

Windows Bluescreens on me as of late: hello i'm norjia. i was playing destiny 2 lately and the game started chrashing all of a sudden. i havent had that happen before and after the 4th...
Bluescreen over bluescreen: Hey there, My PC (Dell XPS 8900) worked fine till 2 days ago. I had a bluescreen (I think it was sytem_service_exception) while working on a...
My windows 10 is not activated anymore and can't be re-activated: Hey, I have a strange problem. My updating is acting up and my windows 10 pro is not activated anymore. I've tried a lot so far, which I will...
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when downloading a game in Steam: I recently got myself a new PC, i installed Windows 10 Education with a bootable USB-Stick and downloaded and installed all the drivers. I can...
Bluescreens wegen ntoskrnl.exe: Hallo, ich habe seit ein bis zwei Wochen das Problem, dass mein Computer jeden tag ca. 3 mal abstürzt (Bluescreens). In 99% der Fälle ist...
Oben