after installing new update i cant run a lot of games or apps and a lot of my games or apps were uni

Diskutiere after installing new update i cant run a lot of games or apps and a lot of my games or apps were uni im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; After this new big update iI cant run a lot of apps and games also this update uninstalled a lof of my games and apps. I cant even use windows...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
After this new big update iI cant run a lot of apps and games also this update uninstalled a lof of my games and apps. I cant even use windows button and search panel, windows installer or updater dont work as well.

Thema:

after installing new update i cant run a lot of games or apps and a lot of my games or apps were uni

after installing new update i cant run a lot of games or apps and a lot of my games or apps were uni - Ähnliche Themen

• My friend has problems booting/installing Windows for first time

My friend has problems booting/installing Windows for first time: My friend just completed building his own pc. Here are the specs, if they matter: - AMD Ryzen 5 1600 - MSI PC-Mate B350 - ASUS Cerberus GTX...
  • Installing MS Visual C++ Redistributable fails due to manifest error

Installing MS Visual C++ Redistributable fails due to manifest error: Hi, When trying to install the latest MS Visual C++ (downloaded the latest vc_redist.x64.exe), the installation fails with the following error...
  • Installing clean windows 10 on a replaced hard disk of my laptop

Installing clean windows 10 on a replaced hard disk of my laptop: Some years ago, I purchased a Lenovo Laptop that came pre-installed with Windows 8.1 with BING . Then, one year ago (approximately), I used the...
  • Missing apps after installing Creators Update

Missing apps after installing Creators Update: Split from this thread. Missing apps after installing Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Ich, Manfred Rittwage, kann keine englichen Texte...
  • After installing Win10 Pro Creator Update old app did not run (Proteus VX), Updating another laptop

After installing Win10 Pro Creator Update old app did not run (Proteus VX), Updating another laptop : I bought a new machine with a preinst. of Win10P. After the upgrade and installation of apps I got a bluescreen and must reinstall the whole...