Activate the Standby Mode

Diskutiere Activate the Standby Mode im Windows 10 Forum im Bereich Microsoft Community; Hello People :) I have a really strange problem with the Standby Mode. I am not talking about the Hibernate Mode, I just want to put my machine...
M

MS-User

Threadstarter
Hello People :)

I have a really strange problem with the Standby Mode. I am not talking about the Hibernate Mode, I just want to put my machine into the sleep mode. Pretty much everywhere you can read about it and the result is always the same:

powercfg -h off
rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState 0,1,0
This is not working at all, nothing happens and also with the pstools it is simply not possible to activate the standby mode.
If I turn on hibernate with powercfg -h on the command above is working but it sets my machine into the hibernate mode and not into the sleep mode.

Now the strange part: If I click on start > Standby it is working and my machine is switching to sleep mode. In other words, it is working but not with the command above. Is there any other command for windows 10 (Creators Update)?

Thank you so much for your help!

Thema:

Activate the Standby Mode

Activate the Standby Mode - Ähnliche Themen

• Windows 10 Key does not activate on new PC

Windows 10 Key does not activate on new PC: Cheers, I recently bought a new PC, and wanted to put my old Windows on the new PC. I checked, it was a retail version of Windows, so it should...
  • How to Activate my Hotmail Account?

How to Activate my Hotmail Account?: Click Create an account. It's a link in the top-right side of the page. Create your email address. Enter a password. ... Uncheck the "Send me...
  • How to Activate my Hotmail Account?

How to Activate my Hotmail Account?: Click Create an account. It's a link in the top-right side of the page. Create your email address. Enter a password. ... Uncheck the "Send me...
  • I've purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade via the Microsoft store and now I'm not able to activate my Windows installation anymore

I've purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade via the Microsoft store and now I'm not able to activate my Windows installation anymore: The upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro worked as intended. But like I said in the title, Windows now asks me to enter my product key...
  • WIn 10 Pro install via "create media Iso" and works ok, except I cannot activate it.

WIn 10 Pro install via "create media Iso" and works ok, except I cannot activate it.: WIn 10 Pro install via "create media Iso" and works ok, except I cannot activate it. Do I need tp pay out some €249 for a licence code? Or is the...